Claims of harassment, discrimination and bullying can be upsetting for all involved, as well as time consuming and costly.
- What Federal or State law covers me?
- What personal attributes are covered by equal opportunity law, and what aren’t?
- What is the difference between bullying and harassment?
- What should I do if someone claims they are being bullied or harassed?
- How can I help to reduce the incidence of bullying, harassment or discrimination in the workplace?
- What is sexual harassment?
- Do I have to change anything for a pregnant employee or a parent returning to work?
- Am I liable for employee behaviour outside of work, including on Facebook or other social and electronic media?
- What is “Reasonable Accommodation” and who is entitled to it?